Tuesday 22 October 2013

Kids are so wonderful at any age, they give you pride, smiles when your not looking and when they get older they give you grief cause they know everything. I have found out from my son that he knows everything!! Mind you he is 26 has had a family, a car, many responsibilites and has had many ups and downs in life so far...NOT!!. LOL...he makes me laugh...see they still put a smile on your face at any time.

My daughter is the same and she is the best at knowing everything, it's so funny. She thinks that if someone says the sky is purple polka dot she believes them...she is so much like me, very nieve. She is so knowledgable about computers but when one of mine fell to a virus I asked her to help me with it. After a few moments of clicking the mouse, pounding the keyboard she put her hands up and said "It's broke"...lol..I looked at her and said "no kidding", oh well, so much for the knowledge.

If you are taking the advise of your children at any age my advise to moms is to smile and nod...alot!!!

Till next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment