Friday 25 October 2013

I suppose writing on this blog is a good way to get things out rather than having it bottled up but I always tell my kids that if your inside voice comes out make sure it's somewhat polite. Well, I guess I should practice what I preach because in the long run do we ever want to hear from the kids "Mom, that was your inside voice, not nice!!". No but I find that some people can bring out the inner monster that has been lurking for awhile and wants to get out. Case in point, my daughter's father likes to push buttons that he knows I will explode at, even if he breathes that bugs me, or when my son says "mom, we have no food but can you make me breakfast" that sometimes does it. Frustration with everyday life can be challenging but at the end of the day if I can go through it with a bunch of laughter, smiles, real or fake I am doing good. Bring on the inner voice!!!

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment